I would like to thank Chantal from Growing Girls With Curls for nominating me for the Liebster Award. She is an amazing blogger, and has some great posts on single motherhood, raising her two little girls, natural hair care and so much more!
The Liebster Award is an award given to new bloggers by other bloggers in recognition of their efforts and hard work cultivating their site and content. I am very honored to have been chosen!
The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows :
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who you think deserve this award
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them
- Give them questions of your own to answer
I was given a few questions from Chantal to answer in receiving this award…
How Did You Choose Your Blog Niche?
I love this question!
I became a homemaker when I was pregnant with my second little boy due to some minor complications and a history of miscarriage. I had to abruptly quit my job, pull my oldest son out of before/after school care, and stay home. With my oldest, Max, at school during the day, I had to learn to embrace my role as a homemaker. It was a complete lifestyle change for me, and it did NOT go as well as I’d hoped. I lived, I learned, and I now love being a homemaker! I decided to start writing to help out other stay-at-home mama’s embrace their role.
Motherhood is this amazing journey we are all on, and I feel that the best way to support each other is with sharing that journey!
What Is Your Favorite TV Show?
Probably Big Bugs Band.
If you haven’t heard of it, and you have children, you need it in your life. It is seriously the only way I can actually get things done around the house without my kids climbing up my legs and demanding every second of my attention. Hiiiiighly recommend.
But, I will warn you. There is only about 6-8 episodes (I have never actually counted!), and your kids will become obsessed. You might start humming it in your sleep. My husband tells me I do. It’s utterly annoying, but you deal. 😉
Who Is Your Favorite Blogger?
Kate from The Small Things Blog 🙂 She is from my home state of North Carolina, and I love her blog set up and all of her beauty routines. She is a fellow #boymom too.
If You Could Have Any Super Power, What Would It Be?
I would be super fast! I would have lightning speed so I could quickly get all of my cleaning, errands, and blogging done in a flash ;). That would mean more time relaxing with my babies and the hubs!
What Is Your Favorite Blog Article That YOU Have Written?
So far,I’d have to say my post about Letting My Husband Be A Dad! I think that is so important, and letting my husband actually do his thing and parent was the best thing I ever did for my boys.
Here are the  lovely ladies with fantastic blogs that I admire, and hereby nominate:
- Victoria – MyMomtasticLife.com
- Kermilia – TheMillennialSAHM.com
- Shawna – MishMashMommy.com
- Katherine – KatherineWandell.com
- Nina – ChaosInMommyhood.com
- Stephanie – RelaxedMomma.com
- Betty – TheTerrificFive.com
My questions for you ladies:
- What is your biggest inspiration(s) for blogging?
- What is your favorite activity to do with your children?
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve written? Why?
- What is your biggest difficulty that you face in blogging?
- What is one piece of advice you’d give to a new blogger?
Thank you, again to Chantal for nominating me and congrats to the 7 lovely bloggers I’ve nominated! I’m excited to read your Liebster Award Recognition posts!